For the very first coat, thin the paint in 1:1 ratio with clean and apply with brush in such a way that the paint can penetrate small pores to make it completely waterproof.
- Before next coats are to be applied, please make sure all the small pores are filled with paint layer properly.
- For 2nd and 3rd coats, thin the paint in 2:1 ratio with water. Apply with roller in a crosshatch pattern resulting in a total dry film thickness of 1 mm.
- Interval between coats 8 to 12 hours.
- Late afternoon application is not recommended if high humidity conditions exist, as that could cause high moisture concentration in the surface overnight.
- Do not apply when the surface or air temperature is below 50°F (10°C) or if rain, snow or heavy dew is expected within 48 hours.